Saturday, January 19, 2008

An Update On Bailey(Formally Light Pink Ribbon)

We got another update on one of our puppies. Thank you!! It is so nice to hear that the puppies are adjusting well to their new homes. Below is the very kind note we received.

Dear Robyn and Tom,

I wanted to let you know that Bailey (light pink) has been a wonderful addition to our family. She is so loving and seems to be really happy being with us. We have fallen in love with her sweet personality and we are thankful that she has come into our lives. Thank you for all of the love that you gave her - it really shows. Rest assured that she is getting tons of love here. I will send pictures of our little Bailey soon.

Oh was I beaming when I read that! I've got to get moving on that testimonial page on our website.

No comments: