Sunday, October 21, 2007

Fall Pictures
















Hey Everyone,





Today was such a nice day, I had to get my camera out. The kids and I set up a little blanket with some fall leaves for the dogs to have some cute pictures. The kids got a kick out of arranging the leaves and then making funny faces at the dogs to get them to pose nicely. Both girls made it easy for me, posing like professionals! It could be partly because Lucy's belly is getting so big that she doesn't move all that fast anymore. My daughter and were checking Linnie out yesterday and we both think we felt some tiny puppies. We are so excited. We are going to check again tonight and see if we can feel them again. Linnie's belly should start getting bigger now too making it very obvious that she is a mom to be.





Hope you enjoy the pictures!

No comments: