Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Lots of Pictures...since I have fallen so behind...


OK, Apologies are in order. I have eight adorable puppies, and I have allowed myself to get distracted with the Holiday and have fallen behind on posting pictures of them. I have lots of pictures to put up so I hope you enjoy them. All the puppies opened their eyes last week. Not that they weren't cute before, but when you see those sweet puppy dog eyes it just melts your heart.

I can't believe how big they are getting. It feels like time is just flying by. Every time we have the puppy socializers here or friends over to hang out they are amazed at how fast they are growing. This picture is of pink ribbon puppy. She was the first one to open her eyes. I think she is saying "did you wake me up for this?"

No comments: