Saturday, April 12, 2008

Doodle Romp Cancelled!

Hey all you doodle lovers. We decided late last night to cancel the doodle romp for this weekend. The majority of our families didn't want to take a chance with the weather and didn't want to wait till the last minute to let us know their decision. We will reschedule for next Saturday, the same time and place. Let's all hope that it will be a beautiful sunny day. I am really looking forward to catching up with our puppies and maybe meeting some new doodle owners too.

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.