Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Four Week Puppy Pictures!

Well this week has been awesome! The puppies have been spending so much time with us and we love it!
They get several playtimes a day with just me and Lola(my daughter's toy poodle). This is a more quiet time where I spend time holding each of them and rolling them onto their backs and tickling their bellies and toes. Once my children get home, it is a whole different playtime! It more excited with laughing and giggling, kids laying on the kitchen floor as human jungle gyms for the puppies. The puppies have so much fun! In the evening, I will be making dinner while the kids are hanging out in the kitchen playing with the puppies. This is great way for them to get used to all the usual sounds going on in a home. They get to hear me clanging pots and running the disposal or dishwasher. Many times there are a few snuggled under my daughter's feet while she sits and does homework. They are a regular part of our family.

Below are the 4 week pictures. Boy these little buggers are growing fast! Check out the difference a week makes!

1st Picture: Green ribbon boy
2nd Picture: Pink ribbon girl
3rd Picture: Red ribbon boy
4th Picture: Yellow ribbon girl
5th Picture: Black ribbon boy
6th Picture: Light Blue ribbon boy
7th Picture: Blue Brown ribbon boy


No comments: