Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Our Wednesday Morning

Good Morning everyone! Just wanted to share a few pictures of the doggies this morning. It was definitely a cool one here, about 25 so we are trying to stay cozy and warm inside. I couldn't resist taking a picture of Victoria and how she looked as she was napping. Yes, those are my curtains on her head.
The next picture is of Lola. I think it's an even better tummy shot than the one I posted the other day. Which just goes to show, that sometimes you get rewarded for spontaneity. Doesn't she look all spoiled and pampered, resting on the couch?
Finally we have Q. He is just lounging around this morning. He was following me around with one of his favorite stuffed toys, but has decided to take some much needed rest on the kitchen floor!

Well this is what our Wednesday morning looks like. What are you doing today?

No comments: