Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Lola's Puppies Outside

The weather has been so nice the last few days and Lola's puppies have been getting some fun playtime outside. They love it! They just hop and roll around and wrestle with each other. When it is just the puppies and me, they like to climb into my lap and get loved on. But when my children are out with us, they love to run around with them. My son will lay in the grass and the puppies will climb all over him like he is a jungle gym. We got some cute pictures of them outside today.

1st Picture: All the puppies running around(my son is just ahead of them)
2nd Picture: Brown ribbon boy and Dark Blue ribbon boy
3rd Picture: Light Blue ribbon boy
4th Picture: Yellow ribbon girl
5th Picture: Brown ribbon boy
6th Picture: Light Blue ribbon boy

No comments: