Saturday, September 10, 2011

Video of Gia's Puppies at 4 1/2 Weeks

Well, this was our first attempt at getting some videos of the puppies playing. It was a little tough because mostly the puppies wanted to climb in my lap. Don't they realize that makes it hard to get them on the video? :)
Well Tom tried to get them interested in him so I could tape them and that did help a little. The puppies are so absolutely adorable at this age. They really enjoy playing with each other and their toys. We cannot get over how low key and easy to have around they are. They do not bark or whine or cry. They simply nap and play, and if you want to join in their playtime, they will definitely enjoy it. They really love to find a lap to climb into and I can't say that I don't enjoy having 4 puppies all snuggled together on my lap!! Anyway, please enjoy the puppies movie debut!

No comments: