Saturday, September 4, 2010

Lola's Puppies at 7 Weeks!

Wow, I can't believe it has been 7 weeks since these little angels were born. The time has gone so quickly! This week the puppies are on dry puppy food. Yeah!! We have been working hard on that, so it is good to see them transitioned onto the food they will be eating when they go home. With the kids back in school, the puppies have been keeping me company in the kitchen while I make lunches and do some baking for afternoon snacks. They love being part of all the action! Once the kids come home they get playtime with them and boy do they enjoy it. The kids are a little more noisy and animated than their time with me, so the puppies get all excited and climb all over the kids! Lola also likes to play with the puppies and each morning when I wake up she is anxious to have some time with them. She does some gentle" wrestling" and goofing off with them until the kids are off to school and I can spend time with them. I think she is going to miss them when they go to their new homes. I know we will!
The pictures below are from this morning. The first one is our cream male and black female(Kornahrens family and Farmer family). The second one is of our chocolate female(Hinkle family) and the third is of our other black female(Redd family).
Enjoy!

No comments: