Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lola's 1 1/2 Week Pictures

Lola's puppies are growing by leaps and bounds....although at 1 1/2 weeks old, they are just about the size of our medium size Labradoodles as newborns!! I find myself spending a good part of my day sitting beside their whelping box just to watch them snuggling with mom. Of course when one takes a break in nursing, I am right there to scoop him/her up to snuggle myself! Each one of the puppies are gorgeous. Their coats are incredibly soft and it is amazing to see how much they have developed in a little over a week. I wanted to mention that Dark Blue ribbon has been keeping us waiting to see if his nose will darken up. It looks like it is going to stay light, which means he will look a lot like dad, Jasper. You can see what I mean in the pictures below. Brown ribbon and Yellow ribbon are the darkest. Their color is like warm brown sugar. Light blue ribbon is a little lighter than his two siblings, I refer to him as my French Vanilla boy. Dark blue is the lightest, he is my powdered sugar baby. Both Light blue and Dark blue, have a lighter colored spot of hair on their heads. They are as sweet as their nicknames, for sure.
Enjoy!

1st Picture: Yellow ribbon girl
2nd Picture: Dark Blue ribbon boy
3rd Picture: Light Blue ribbon boy
4th Picture: Brown ribbon boy.

No comments: