Sunday, March 13, 2011

Lola's Puppies At 3 weeks!

Below we have pictures of Lola's puppies at 3 weeks old. OH MY GOODNESS!!! Can you say ADORABLE?!?! I know, I am using all caps. I don't normally do that, but wow, these puppies are just so snuggly, I can't help myself. I am so smitten by these babies. Just when I think that they can't get any cuter, they do!! They have all opened their eyes and are acting like real puppies now. They are still nursing, but we will be starting some puppy mush this week. This is a really fun experience both for us and the puppies, but messy as well! The puppies never fell to walk in the food, fall in it, lay in it, dip their entire faces in it. They have started sitting up and looking around, and trying out their puppy legs. It is so funny to hear their tiny puppy grunts, and barks. I also took a video, so you will hear what I mean when I can get it posted. In the meantime, please enjoy the pictures!!

1st picture: group shot
2nd picture: Light blue ribbon boy
3rd picture: Brown ribbon boy
4th picture: Dark blue ribbon boy
5th picture: Yellow ribbon girl

No comments: