Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lucy's Two Week Pictures

Well, we had to do things a little differently today. While it was a good time for me to take pictures of the puppies.....they didn't necessarily feel the same way. They did not want to lay still and take pictures, they wanted to crawl around, and explore, holding their little noses out to sniff their way along. Since they can't see yet and are just beginning to hear, they guide themselves fully on scent. So I had to have two puppies out at a time so they could snuggle each other and be more likely to lay still for a moment or two. Believe me, a moment or two was all I got!! I spent about an hour-hour and a half taking about 200 pictures and the ones on the blog are really the only good ones!!

So bear with me while I explain which puppy is which...
1st Picture: Orange ribbon female(the top puppy)
2nd Picture: Red ribbon female(she actually took one alone)
3rd Picture: Blue ribbon male(the top puppy)
4th Picture: Tan male(bottom puppy)
5th Picture: Blue Red male(the top puppy)
6th Picture: Blue Tan male(puppy to the right)
7th Picture: Blue Orange female

No comments: