Thursday, May 28, 2009

Willa's Puppies Two Weeek Pictures.

As I said in the previous post, we have been blessed with some nice weather today. So we couldn't pass up the opportunity to get pictures of both litters outside. Willa's puppies are close to having their eyes open! Some of them are already open a little bit. We can't wait, because then they will be more playful and it will be a lot of fun to have puppy playtime.

Ok, I have to brag a little....and I hope all the other puppies don't feel bad because I love them all the same and believe me they are all gorgeous and have really awesome coats...however....I am smitten with Orange Yellow female. She has some absolutely gorgeous coloring. I can't even explain it. It is a golden chocolate, with highlights on the feet, base of the underside of the tail, on her face. I will have to ask my breeder friend what she thinks, but it appears that Orange Yellow may be Phantom. I am a little sad that all the females are spoke for as I would love to try to convince Tom to keep her! :) Oh well....at least I get to enjoy a bunch of time with her and the other puppies until they go to their new home. I will try to get some pictures posted that shows her coloring better.

1st Picture: Tan ribbon male
2nd Picture: Blue ribbon male
3rd Picture: Blue Tan ribbon male
4th Picture: Red ribbon female
5th Picture: Orange Yellow ribbon female
6th Picture: Orange ribbon female
7th Picture: Blue Red ribbon male

Enjoy!!!

No comments: