Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Blue Ribbon Boy Available!

Below is a picture of Blue ribbon boy from Lucy and Wonka's litter. He is available an will be ready to go home soon!
He is an absolute love bug! He is playful with his siblings and my children, but also just loves to have his ears and tummy scratched and sit on our laps.
He would make an amazing family pet in a home with children, or without. He is very sweet and would be happy in any home situation! He has a curly coat that will be non-shedding.

If you are interested in this adorable guy, just give us a call or send us an email!!

And to my Willa and Hunter families, thank you very much for your patience waiting for pictures! I know that Lucy and Linnie's pictures were updated last Friday and you all have been anxiously waiting for new ones of Willa's litter. Our lives have been so crazy this last week with Vet visits and birthdays and now I have no helpers to take the pictures so I have been trying, but the puppies want to play and explore and not pose for me! Those little stinkers! :)
I will try again today to get some pictures but in the meantime, thank you very much for your patience!!

No comments: