Thursday, June 18, 2009

Linnie's Australian Puppy Pictures

Well, Linnie's puppies are growing by leaps and bounds...but are still small at the same time. I guess what I mean is their size is small, but the are opening their eye and wiggling their bodies all over. They are so precious! Don't get me wrong, I love my chocolate kisses, but it has been a long time since we have had puppies of a different color and it has been so fun to watch them grow and develop. These puppies are very sweet, they love to be held and will just nuzzle up to you and fall asleep.

1st Picture: Blue Orange ribbon female
2nd Picture: Green ribbon male
3rd Picture: Blue Green ribbon male
4th Picture: Red ribbon female
5th Picture: Red Yellow ribbon male
6th Picture: Tan ribbon male
7th Picture: Green Orange ribbon female
8th Picture: Orange ribbon female
9th Picture: Red Orange ribbon female
10th Picture: Blue ribbon male
11th Picture: Blue Tan ribbon male

No comments: